Once you get registered for Aadhaar Card you will be provided with the Aadhaar Card Acknowledgement Slip on which your 14 digit enrollment number with date time stamp and other demographic details will be printed.
This 14 digit enrollment number (EID) with date time stamp helps you to check status of your Aadhaar Card Online easily and if you have lost this Aadhaar Card Enrollment Slip and Aadhaar Card Enrolment ID, you can still check status of your Aadhaar Card by Name by following below steps on How to Check Aadhaar Card Status by Name.
Steps to Check Aadhaar Card Status by Name
First of all to check aadhaar card status you will need your Aadhaar Card 14 digit enrollment number or EID, which you can easily recover online.
- So to recover your lost Aadhaar Card Enrollment ID just visit https://resident.uidai.net.in/find-uid-eid
- Select you want to receive your lost enrollment no (EID)
- Enter your full name, email id, mobile number, enter the security code and click on Get OTP button.
- Enter the OTP received on your registered mobile number in below enter otp field and click on verify OTP.
- You will received your Aadhaar Enrollment Number (EID) on your registered mobile number.
- So now your know your Aadhaar Card Enrollment Number and you can carry on to next step to check Aadhaar Card Status by Name.
- Go to Check Aadhaar Status Page by clicking here.
- Enter the Enrollment Number with date, time as you have received message on your registered mobile number, enter the security code and hit on Get Status.
- On next page you will get to know the status of your Aadhaar Card.
Also Read: Aadhaar Card Download Online