So how the process works on how to Update Aadhaar Card Details without Mobile Number let’s get familiar with below process.
Steps on How to Update Aadhaar Card Details without Mobile Number
- To update Aadhaar Card Details without Mobile Number you will have to submit Aadhaar Update Request through Offline Mode that is through Post.
- From your computer or laptop visit https://resident.uidai.net.in/update-data and download the Aadhaar Data Update/Correction Form under Send Update Request by Post.
- Just take a print out of the Aadhaar Data Update/Correction Form, and fill all the details asked in the form in capital letters in English language as well as fill the form in local language in the other column (Use same local language as in your Aadhaar letter). Don’t forget to fill your working mobile number in the form and it is mandatory.
- Once filling up the form whatever details are to be updated like name, date of birth, address, etc. you will have to enclose self-attested photocopies of the documents as well as write your 12 digit Aadhaar Number on every document.
- Put all the documents including the Aadhaar Data Update/Correction Form in an envelope and seal it properly.
- Write your name and address on the envelope as well as write the address to whom you want to send the envelop, below is the address on which you have to post the envelop for Aadhaar Card Update Request.
UIDAI, Post Box No. 10, Chhindwara, Madhya Pradesh - 480001, IndiaORUIDAI, Post Box No. 99, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad - 500034, India
- Once your Aadhaar Data gets updated you will be intimated through SMS or email.
That’s it this is how easily you can Update Aadhaar Card Details without Mobile Number.
Also Read: How to Download an Aadhar Card without Providing Mobile Number