Yes there is a way with which you can get your Aadhaar Card, the problem might be numerous but in few clicks you can download your Aadhaar Card Copy Online. So below are the steps which will help you in downloading your Aadhaar Card Copy Online in an ease.
Things You Should Know Before Downloading Aadhaar Card Copy Online
- Make sure your Aadhaar is approved if you are not sure about it just check the status of your Aadhaar Card by referring to how to check status of your Aadhaar Card.
- First of all to be able to download your Aadhaar Card you should know your Aadhaar Number or Aadhaar Enrollment Id, and if you don’t have any of these details than you can get to know your Aadhaar Number or Enrolled Number by searching with your name to know the process read how to search Aadhaar Number or Aadhaar Enrollment Number by Name.
- You should have Adobe Reader Installed on your PC or Laptop to be able to view your e-Aadhaar Card PDF. If you don’t have Adobe Reader installed on your Computer than just download Adobe PDF Reader by clicking here.
Steps on How to Download Aadhaar Card Copy Online
- To be able to download your Aadhaar Card Copy Online open your favorite web browser and visit the Aadhaar Card Download Page.
- Once you are on the e-Aadhaar Download Page you will have to enter your personal details but before entering details asked in the form, just select I have Enrollment Id or Aadhaar (whichever number you have available with your just select from any one).
- In the below field just enter the Enrolment Number or Aadhaar Number, followed by full name, pin code, solve the image by typing the same in the below text field, and click on Get One Time Password.
- Once you click on get one time password you will receive a prompt saying your one time password would be send to your registered mobile number i.e.XXXXXX54 (So if you have access to this mobile number please press confirm button else press cancel button and use EID to download e-Aadhaar Letter).
- Once you click on confirm button you will instantly receive the OTP on your registered mobile number, just enter the OTP in enter OTP field and click on Validate and download.
- Once you click validate and download you will be able to download your e-Aadhaar Card PDF Copy.
- Once the e-Aadhaar Card Copy gets downloaded on your computer just open it via Adobe Reader, once it opens up you will be asked to enter password. The password which you will have to enter to open your e-Aadhaar PDF is your address postal code pin.
- And once you enter it you will able to view your e-Aadhaar Card Copy.
Things you will have to do After Downloading Aadhaar Card Copy Online
- If you are able to see ‘validity unknown’ icon on your e-Aadhaar Card PDF then follow how to validate signature of your e-Aadhaar Card PDF.
- Once you validate the signature you can take a print out and can use it anywhere it is asked to produce.
Also Read: Update your Aadhaar Card Online Without Post