FOR ALL LPG CONSUMERS
Join Direct Benefit Transfer of LPG (DBTL) Scheme
Ensure your LPG subsidy in bank, and prevent its misuse
To be launched in 54 districts on 15th November 2014 and Rest of India on 1st January 2015
About the DBTL Scheme
- Consumers will need a bank account to join the scheme and receive LPG subsidy.
- Consumers will also get a onetime permanent advance in their bank account prior to buying the first market priced LPG cylinder.
- Consumers will receive subsidy in their bank account as per their entitlement of subsidized cylinders.
- Till consumers join the scheme they will get cylinders at:
* Subsidized price for 3 months w.e.f. 15.11.2014 till 14.02.2015.
* Market price for next 3 months, but the subsidy due will be given to them if they join the scheme within these 3 months i.e. till 14.05.2015.
- With effect from 15.05.2015 all LPG consumers will get cylinders at market price and only those who join the scheme will receive one time permanent advance & subsidy from the date of joining.
- To join the scheme and receive subsidy, consumers should use, Option 1 if they have Aadhaar Card and Option 2 only if they don't have Aadhaar Card:
- Link your Aadhaar Number to your bank account by filling Form 1* and depositing at bank branch / drop box at LPG distributor.
- Link your Aadhaar Number with your LPG Consumer Number in any one of the following ways:
By Hand: Submit Form 2* to the LPG distributor. OR
Via Call Center: Call 1800-2333-555 and register the Aadhaar Number. OR
Through Web: At www.rasf.uidai.gov.in. Click on Start Now and follow the procedure
Only if you don't have Aadhaar you can use secondary Option 2- Non-Aadhaar Cash Transfer
- Submit your bank account details:
By hand: In Form 4* to your LPG distributor, OR
On Web: Log on to www.MyLPG.in and enter your bank account details there. OR
Submit your LPG Consumer ID details in Form 3* to your bank branch (only at select bank **)
Form 1, 2, 3 and 4 are hosted at www.myLPG.in and are also available with the distributor
List of Banks is available at www.petroleum.nic.in/dbtl